The Certificate in Fundraising Skills
Accredited Training for Charity Fundraisers
Do you want to be a more successful and creative fundraiser?
A popular online course taking you from novice to successful fundraiser in just six weeks! You'll have your own funding bid reviewed by fundraising experts. Our approach means by the end of the course, your bid is polished and ready to send off. You'll also receive a NCFE Certificate and it's you who gets to choose the best time to participate.
Improve your bid writing skills, evidence your projects, research grants, and produce a strategy. Meet other fundraisers in an online classroom and be taught by a fundraising expert. No other training course gives you:
- A polished ‘case for support’ for a project of your choice
- A step by step guide on how to plan your fundraising
- A 12 month funding strategy
- National NCFE Certificate
- An award winning online classroom led by a fundraising expert
- A Money Back Guarantee
We've been awarded a three year £146,000 Big Lottery grant from ‘Reaching Communities’ and seen a 80% success rate in applications from a wide range of funders.
Carol Fullick, Development Manager, Bognor Community Action Network
What you will gain:
- Certificate from NCFE
- Techniques for researching funding
- A review of your fundraising model
- A 12 month funding strategy for your organisation
- A polished funding application for a project of your choice
- Access to over 60 funding websites
- Guide to monitoring and evaluating grant funded projects
- Samples of successful applications for Trust & Lottery funding
The course was excellent , well organised and easy to follow. It gave me exactly the guidance I needed. I could communicate easily with the other people in my group.
Andy Collins, Charity Public Relations Consultant
Who is it for:
- Staff from small charities involved in fundraising planning and grant preparation
- People looking to enter the charity sector and apply transferable skills to a fundraising role
- Suitable for those with less than 2 years experience or novices with no previous experience
Time Commitment & Accreditation:
The Certificate is a six week online course, with 3-4 hours a week of guided learning and a high level of tutor support. There are six modules to complete with most people studying one module per week. Accredited by NCFE and taught by a team of fundraising experts. See FAQS