Winning Bids - your fundraising ‘friend’
Send your funding applications to our Winning Bids Team to increase your chances of success! A fantastic alternative to employing a consultant or ‘going it alone’, our Winning Bids team will scrutinise and help to improve your draft applications, providing you with a detailed written review.
Competition for funding is at an all time high, so if you are developing a funding application and want a quality guarantee, we are here to help! Or maybe you know a colleague who would benefit?
Benefits of ‘Winning Bids’
Our team has inside knowledge of UK and EU funding streams. We have assessed thousands of funding applications for Lottery bodies, Trusts and Foundations and Government funds.
- We will remain objective about your application and give honest, relevant feedback
- We will assess the strength of your case for support
- We will tell you if you need to provide more evidence of need, outcomes or evaluation (weaknesses here are some of the key reasons why applications fail)
- We will help you find research that will strengthen your case
- We will advise you on the use of appropriate wording, layout and general presentation
- You will receive easy to follow recommendations, highlighting omissions, and suggested amendments
How it Works
Simply sign up for Winning Bids then send us your draft application in Microsoft Word or as a PDF file, together with a link to the funding guidelines and notice of the deadline. We will also take an objective look at your accounts from the perspective of a potential funder.
Within an agreed timescale, normally 5 - 10 working days our Winning Bids Team will provide you with a written review of your application in three parts:
- A checklist for success
- Suggested additions to strengthen your bid, section by section
- Our view on your “fit with funding criteria” as stated by the funder
We’ll send all this information to you by email so you have the opportunity to respond and contact our team prior to final submission of your bid to the funding body. We cannot guarantee your success, what we can do is ensure your application represents your organisation and its work and is the best submission it can be.
Winning Bids is based on the length of your application letter / form NOT the size of your grant request. A thorough Winning Bids review will take a minimum of 3 hours. Big Lottery applications and other large bids will take longer. Costs are based on the time taken to review your application. As a general guide:
£175 Stage 1 Lottery Bids, Awards for All & applications to Grant Making Trusts, up to 9 pages
£250 Stage 2 Lottery Bids & applications to Grant Making Trusts, 10 pages or more in length
Please submit your applications to email@example.com or call 0191 2763261 to discuss your bid. Once we receive your bid, we'll confirm the exact cost and send you a payment request, payment is required at the time of sign up.
Join our Fundraising Network TODAY
It’s free and takes just one click!
The Fundraising Network is open to anyone, not just graduates of our accredited e-learning courses. Our team post daily funding announcements and the very latest fundraising jobs across the UK. Joining up means you can ‘chat’ to other fundraisers and to our team.
HOW TO JOIN To join simply click here, once taken to Facebook click on ‘like this’ on the left hand side, it really is that easy!
BENEFITS daily updates to assist your fundraising role:
- HOT TOPICS articles on current fundraising topics written by our team of experts
- FUNDING NEWS daily funding announcements of grant schemes in the UK
- FUNDRAISING JOBS daily posts of the latest fundraising jobs
- MEMBER OFFERS discounts on accredited fundraising courses