The Certificate in School Fundraising and Income Generation
The only accredited fundraising course for schools and academies
A popular 6 week online course which guarantees increased funding for your school and offers a national qualification for business managers and school administrators. Discover how to generate income from your buildings, local business and alumni. Have your school funding bids reviewed by an educational fundraising expert.
By the end of the course, your next Lottery or Trust funding bid will be polished and ready to send off. You'll also receive a NCFE Certificate and it's you who gets to choose the best time to participate.
Improve your bid writing and a successful strategy. Meet other school fundraisers in an online classroom and be taught by a fundraising expert. No other training course gives you:
- A polished 'bid' for a school project of your choice
- A fundraising vision and strategy
- 10 examples of bid writing best practice
- Research evidence your school, pupils and community
- A business sponsorship plan
- National NCFE Certificate
- An award winning online classroom led by a fundraising expert
- A Money Back Guarantee
The most comprehensive and interactive course I have attended! I enjoy online courses and believe people communicate better than in a classroom.
The Langley Academy, Finance Manager, Berkshire
I've since raised over £100,000 and would recommend the course to anyone in my position Business Manager, Portswood Primary
Who is it for:
- School business managers, administrators, and senior staff with responsibility for funding and income generation.
- Anyone involved with raising funds in schools and academies; including Governors and PTA members, Extended Services, Cluster Managers and Children Centres.
- No experience of school fundraising is necessary
Time Commitment & Accreditation:
The Certificate is a six week online course, with 3-4 hours a week of guided learning and a high level of tutor support. There are six modules to complete with most people studying one module per week. Accredited by NCFE and taught by a team of fundraising experts. See FAQS