The Certificate in Social Media Fundraising
Increase online donations to your cause today
A NEW 2 week accredited course bringing you the latest free tools, case studies and best practice in online fundraising. Find out how to create successful online fundraising campaigns, using Facebook, Twitter, Google + and crowd funding platforms. Link the latest online tools to your existing website. Learn from best practice and review sample online campaigns as part of the course. Find out how to offer your supporters a more personal online experience and turn their interest into donations. Delivered in an online classroom and taught by a fundraising expert.
Who is it for?
Fundraisers & admin staff from small charities & schools looking for low cost & free solutions to increase online giving. Organisations with an existing 'brochure' website or Facebook page that is underperforming.
- Week 1 What is Social Media? Online Giving Trends, How to Build Online Communities Free Tools for Non-Profit Fundraising, Best Practice Online Fundraising Campaigns
- Week 2 Online Communication: How to Fundraise on Facebook , Twitter & Google+: Writing The Best Tweets, Measuring the Impact of Online Giving Assignment: The Online Fundraising Campaign 'Gallery'
What you will gain:
- 10 free metrics tools
- 10 steps to successful e-campaigning
- 15 best practices for social media communication
- Insight into online communication - the why and how to 'talk' to supporters
- Best practice in online fundraising campaign design
- Review of web technologies - what are they? what they offer? ease of use?
- Accreditation by the NCFE
- Support and advice from a team of fundraising experts
How to Register
Click here to see a list of course dates and fees. You can register online now for any of our courses. We will then send you an invoice, and when payment is received you will be enrolled on your chosen course.